Thread: NJ U-Pick Farms

New Jersey Ambassador Admin & Founder JerseyDevil's Avatar

Default NJ U-Pick Farms

AboutNewJersey.com now has the Interactive U-Pick Farm Guide up and active just in time for the 2007 season! You can search by city, county and U-Pick Item.

You can use this thread to discuss your favorite U-Pick Farm. Happy Picking.
    New Jersey is the only state honored by two resorts at Walt Disney World. The Beach Club Resort, modeled after Historic Cape May and The Boardwalk Resort, after Atlantic City. If the Jersey Shore is good enough for Walt Disney to recreate, isn't the REAL Jersey Shore even better for you and your family?

Things to do in NJ: Attraction Guide
    Where to Stay in NJ: Hotel Guide
    What's Happening in NJ: Event Guide
    NJ Visitor & Vacation Guide Request Form

AboutNewJersey.com on Facebook
    The Jersey Shore on Facebook

New Jersey Proud!
    Let's GO RUTGERS and New Jersey Devils!!!
    The Proud to be New Jersey Teams!

New Jerseyan

My wife, son and I live up here in Flanders and are surrounded by farms and farm stands which have a great selection of Jersey Fresh products. We get alot of produce and fresh baked pies (they have a GREAT Blueberry/Lemon pie) from Alstedes Farm in Chester 10 minutes away. We haven't picked our own yet but a some point I am sure we will.
    NEW JERSEY HISTORY SECOND TO NONE !

Default Schaefer Farms

this is a good place out in hunterdon county

http://www.schaeferfarms.com/

New Jersey Ambassador Admin & Founder JerseyDevil's Avatar

I usually go to Emery's between New Egypt and Cream Ridge on Rt 539. They have incredible apple pies!

I remember we used to go to Delicious Orchards and pick the apples when I was younger. We used to also go to the chicken farms and get our own eggs. I used to love going to the hen houses and see all the chickens. There are still places where you can do that in New Jersey.
    New Jersey is the only state honored by two resorts at Walt Disney World. The Beach Club Resort, modeled after Historic Cape May and The Boardwalk Resort, after Atlantic City. If the Jersey Shore is good enough for Walt Disney to recreate, isn't the REAL Jersey Shore even better for you and your family?

Things to do in NJ: Attraction Guide
    Where to Stay in NJ: Hotel Guide
    What's Happening in NJ: Event Guide
    NJ Visitor & Vacation Guide Request Form

AboutNewJersey.com on Facebook
    The Jersey Shore on Facebook

New Jersey Proud!
    Let's GO RUTGERS and New Jersey Devils!!!
    The Proud to be New Jersey Teams!

Now this may be a great idea for my 2 boys as they do not eat much fruit and veggies.

Tourist

Default Jersey Fresh farmers markets

hi i make and sell all kind of pickled items. i get them when i able to from the local farmers in the state. i sell them at 3 different farmers market each week. the ones i sell at have at least 2 farmers plus alot of other things. so if you can make it to a farm to pick it you can all ways go to the markets. if you need more information please feel free to go to my web site www.paulsgourmetfoods.com