Welcome to the AboutNewJersey.com's New Jersey travel forum. This forum is to discuss New Jersey tourism - the good and the bad.

It's purpose is to share your experiences with others, or to get ideas of where to go, where to eat and what to see around The Garden State

This forum is only as good as it's users make it. If you have any questions or comments - please PM an admin or mod. The admins are made up of people from all over the country and even the world, and who have been kind enough to help me with getting this off the ground. They may not be able to answer a question about New Jersey right away - but someone will make an effort to get the answer for you or at least point you in the right direction.

As people post and they demonstrate their knowledge of the state - I will be choosing other moderators to help out. These new mods will most likely be made up of knowledgeable New Jerseyans. So - if you wish to be a mod in the future - I suggest you stick around, help people out and prove your knowledge and love of this small, but great state.

Remember that this site is moderated and it is a friendy environment to discuss New Jersey tourism and things to do around the state - it is not to spam, curse or flame.

If you haven't been to our main site - please check out AboutNewJersey.com.