Thread: Lazy People

New Jersey Ambassador Admin & Founder JerseyDevil's Avatar

Default Lazy People

This is just a general discussion on lazy people. I got the idea for this thread because I was at the grocery store today and went to pull into a parking spot. To my surprise, there was a shopping cart right there that prevented me from fully pulling in. Now only two spots down was the damn cart collection area (not sure what it's called). Whoever left this cart here, could not walk to two parking spots to put the cart away so it was NOT blocking the parking spot. It's very annoying. I just can't believe how lazy people are. On another side note - it amazes me when people wil drive around or wait 5 - 10 minutes to get the closest parking spot around. I just want to laugh when I park at the first available spot and are entering the store, as I see the person who needed the closest spot still waiting for the person to move out of the spot they want. No wonder there is a weight problem, people don't want to even walk through a parking lot.
    New Jersey is the only state honored by two resorts at Walt Disney World. The Beach Club Resort, modeled after Historic Cape May and The Boardwalk Resort, after Atlantic City. If the Jersey Shore is good enough for Walt Disney to recreate, isn't the REAL Jersey Shore even better for you and your family?

Things to do in NJ: Attraction Guide
    Where to Stay in NJ: Hotel Guide
    What's Happening in NJ: Event Guide
    NJ Visitor & Vacation Guide Request Form

AboutNewJersey.com on Facebook
    The Jersey Shore on Facebook

New Jersey Proud!
    Let's GO RUTGERS and New Jersey Devils!!!
    The Proud to be New Jersey Teams!

New Jersey Tour Guide

Smile lazy people

I do not fall into that catagory. LOL. I work lots of overtime and am active in my church. Ofcourse the way Norwegians are raised they are taught to work. And if my 79 year mother saw me leave a cart where people could hit it she would not hesitate to say something. lol. If we had thrown a piece of trash out the window we would have been in for it big time. I agree, it is laziness to leave a cart where someone could hit it. Marianita