Thread: Quebec City at Christmastime

New Jerseyan

Default Quebec City at Christmastime

When most people are heading for warmer climates, I love to travel up to Old Quebec City between Christmas and New Years. Inns in the city are lovely...and cheap at that time of the year. Of course, it's freezing cold there and it seems to snow every day, but there are tons of great restaurants to warm up in if you're touring the city. If you like winter sports, you'll definitely keep busy every day.

Debbie
    http://www.sundogcountry.com

New Jersey Ambassador Admin & Founder JerseyDevil's Avatar

Are you planning on going there this year? I actually don't think it's odd though. A warm Christmas to me - just isnt' Christmas. How can you sing "I"m Dreaming of a White Christmas" when it's 70 - 80 degrees. Anyway - I told my friend in Sweden that I've been thinking that I think for some Christmas I really need to go to Stockholm. The city looks beautiful and I would love to see it all white and snow on the ground and everything. Of course I've never been to Sweden at all, so I told him that I will also have to come out for Midsummer Festival too.
    New Jersey is the only state honored by two resorts at Walt Disney World. The Beach Club Resort, modeled after Historic Cape May and The Boardwalk Resort, after Atlantic City. If the Jersey Shore is good enough for Walt Disney to recreate, isn't the REAL Jersey Shore even better for you and your family?

Things to do in NJ: Attraction Guide
    Where to Stay in NJ: Hotel Guide
    What's Happening in NJ: Event Guide
    NJ Visitor & Vacation Guide Request Form

AboutNewJersey.com on Facebook
    The Jersey Shore on Facebook

New Jersey Proud!
    Let's GO RUTGERS and New Jersey Devils!!!
    The Proud to be New Jersey Teams!

New Jerseyan

Hi JD,

Nope, not going up to Quebec this year unfortunately. Stockholm sounds like a great idea, especially if you have friends there. Have you been to europe before?

Regards,
    Debbie
    If you're a Jersey musician, please check out my Yahoo! Group, NJ Musician's Network...where you can meet and network with other NJ musicians. Sign up is easy (and free) http://groups.yahoo.com/group/njmusiciansnet/

New Jersey Ambassador Admin & Founder JerseyDevil's Avatar

Hi Deb - Hope your Thanksgiving was good.
    Quote Originally Posted by DebbieSans
    Nope, not going up to Quebec this year unfortunately. Stockholm sounds like a great idea, especially if you have friends there. Have you been to europe before?
    Been to England twice but other than that, nope. They were short business trips basically. I would actually like to spend some time there, instead of having to work like I did.
    New Jersey is the only state honored by two resorts at Walt Disney World. The Beach Club Resort, modeled after Historic Cape May and The Boardwalk Resort, after Atlantic City. If the Jersey Shore is good enough for Walt Disney to recreate, isn't the REAL Jersey Shore even better for you and your family?

Things to do in NJ: Attraction Guide
    Where to Stay in NJ: Hotel Guide
    What's Happening in NJ: Event Guide
    NJ Visitor & Vacation Guide Request Form

AboutNewJersey.com on Facebook
    The Jersey Shore on Facebook

New Jersey Proud!
    Let's GO RUTGERS and New Jersey Devils!!!
    The Proud to be New Jersey Teams!