Thread: NJ Symphony Orchestra

Default NJ Symphony Orchestra

Hello JD, Nurvingiel. It's me Hector (though not under that name since I already registered here under that. But password is forgotten.)

Anyways, I thought I should make my debut here in the best way I know.
    Let express profound admiration to Zdenek Macal, previous maestro of the NJSO (now the maestro is Neeme Jarvi). Even though I've never even been to a NJSO concert, I can tell by the music they preform, that it is a place of the highest artistics.
    www.njsymphony.org

New Jersey Ambassador Admin & Founder JerseyDevil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aeneas
    Hello JD, Nurvingiel. It's me Hector (though not under that name since I already registered here under that. But password is forgotten.)

Anyways, I thought I should make my debut here in the best way I know.
    Let express profound admiration to Zdenek Macal, previous maestro of the NJSO (now the maestro is Neeme Jarvi). Even though I've never even been to a NJSO concert, I can tell by the music they preform, that it is a place of the highest artistics.
    www.njsymphony.org
    Welcoem hector. Good to see you have joined us again. You know if you told me you had forgotten your password, I could have remedied that. I suppose you are still on the library computers.

I actually have to get to the NJSO sometime. I get all their brochures, but I actually haven't gotten a chance to see them yet.
    New Jersey is the only state honored by two resorts at Walt Disney World. The Beach Club Resort, modeled after Historic Cape May and The Boardwalk Resort, after Atlantic City. If the Jersey Shore is good enough for Walt Disney to recreate, isn't the REAL Jersey Shore even better for you and your family?

Things to do in NJ: Attraction Guide
    Where to Stay in NJ: Hotel Guide
    What's Happening in NJ: Event Guide
    NJ Visitor & Vacation Guide Request Form

AboutNewJersey.com on Facebook
    The Jersey Shore on Facebook

New Jersey Proud!
    Let's GO RUTGERS and New Jersey Devils!!!
    The Proud to be New Jersey Teams!

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDevil
    Welcoem hector. Good to see you have joined us again. You know if you told me you had forgotten your password, I could have remedied that. I suppose you are still on the library computers.

I actually have to get to the NJSO sometime. I get all their brochures, but I actually haven't gotten a chance to see them yet.
    Well you should! How many times have I told you to?
    Check these concerts out: you should go to the Rachmaninoff Symphonic Dances...
    http://www.njsymphony.org/Calendar/October.htm#Chen

I went to the Nashville Symphony again, did I tell you? Holst's The Planets, and Leonard Nimoy was there.
    btw, my Sister said you bought Beethoven's Pastoral Symphony...

I thought I'd come back and visit here. Thought I might bring this thread back up...
    "What! Me, vain? How can you say that about such an awesome person?"

New Jersey Ambassador Admin & Founder JerseyDevil's Avatar

Welcome back "Hector" Why don't you sick around a bit. There is a lot more on the board now then before - even if you are from Tennessee and never been to New Jersey.
    New Jersey is the only state honored by two resorts at Walt Disney World. The Beach Club Resort, modeled after Historic Cape May and The Boardwalk Resort, after Atlantic City. If the Jersey Shore is good enough for Walt Disney to recreate, isn't the REAL Jersey Shore even better for you and your family?

Things to do in NJ: Attraction Guide
    Where to Stay in NJ: Hotel Guide
    What's Happening in NJ: Event Guide
    NJ Visitor & Vacation Guide Request Form

AboutNewJersey.com on Facebook
    The Jersey Shore on Facebook

New Jersey Proud!
    Let's GO RUTGERS and New Jersey Devils!!!
    The Proud to be New Jersey Teams!

Well, you know....Entmoot is getting a little...spam-u-lous
    There is still healthy debate on certain issues, but ever since you left, the politics discussions are pretty superficial....
    "What! Me, vain? How can you say that about such an awesome person?"