Thread: Spartan Harbor In Brigantine

Tourist

Default Spartan Harbor In Brigantine

Does anyone have any information on Spartan Harbor condo complex in Brigantine, NJ?

We are considering purchasing a condo there for vacation purposes.

Is this a nice quiet place? Should I stay away? Is it drug infested with hookers or anything like that.

There is not much info on the web about this place, so any info is greatly appreciated.

Please feel free to email me direct at carlg19740924@yahoo.com or reply to this post.

Thanks ahead of time!!

New Jersey Ambassador Admin & Founder JerseyDevil's Avatar

I have been to Brigantine and it is more of a quiet beach community. It's in no way a city atmosphere like Atlantic City. Brigantine includes a beautiful golf course also. As for Spartan Harbor, I'm not familiar with that.

I was wondering where you are from? I suppose you haven't taken a trip to Brigantine yet.
    New Jersey is the only state honored by two resorts at Walt Disney World. The Beach Club Resort, modeled after Historic Cape May and The Boardwalk Resort, after Atlantic City. If the Jersey Shore is good enough for Walt Disney to recreate, isn't the REAL Jersey Shore even better for you and your family?

Things to do in NJ: Attraction Guide
    Where to Stay in NJ: Hotel Guide
    What's Happening in NJ: Event Guide
    NJ Visitor & Vacation Guide Request Form

AboutNewJersey.com on Facebook
    The Jersey Shore on Facebook

New Jersey Proud!
    Let's GO RUTGERS and New Jersey Devils!!!
    The Proud to be New Jersey Teams!

Tourist

I was actually in Brigantine over the weekend.

Very nice place.

I just have some concerns about Spartan Harbor based upon some info on Trip Advisor.com

I was at Spartan Harbor over the weekend and it seemed OK to me with the exception of a few junky cars (Sometimes cars say a lot about the people)