Thread: Question about Ortley Beach

Default Question about Ortley Beach

Hello,

I was looking at a hotel in Ortley beach and it says it is walking distance to Seaside heights boardwalk. Anybody know actually how close they are to one another. I have 5 kids and I don't want to hike with them LOL.

Thanks Chrissy

New Jersey Ambassador Admin & Founder JerseyDevil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by momof5plus1hubby
    Hello,

I was looking at a hotel in Ortley beach and it says it is walking distance to Seaside heights boardwalk. Anybody know actually how close they are to one another. I have 5 kids and I don't want to hike with them LOL.

Thanks Chrissy
    Sorry Chrissy. We have to moderate the General Shore discussion forum so your thread didn't appear right away. Spammers post a lot of inappropriate material in here and so we have needed to take this step. Your thread is now active.
    New Jersey is the only state honored by two resorts at Walt Disney World. The Beach Club Resort, modeled after Historic Cape May and The Boardwalk Resort, after Atlantic City. If the Jersey Shore is good enough for Walt Disney to recreate, isn't the REAL Jersey Shore even better for you and your family?

Things to do in NJ: Attraction Guide
    Where to Stay in NJ: Hotel Guide
    What's Happening in NJ: Event Guide
    NJ Visitor & Vacation Guide Request Form

AboutNewJersey.com on Facebook
    The Jersey Shore on Facebook

New Jersey Proud!
    Let's GO RUTGERS and New Jersey Devils!!!
    The Proud to be New Jersey Teams!

New Jersey Tour Guide Jersey Warren's Avatar

Default Ortley Beach to Seaside Heights

Hello,

Thanks Chrissy
    High Chrissy,

If you go to this link, it will show you a map of the area, with a scale. It could conceivably be quite a hike, depending on where in Ortley Beach it is.

http://maps.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTEx...9.949063&mag=3

Have a great vacation!

Warren

Hello,

Thanks Chrissy
    Ortley is just north of seaside and not a very long walk at all!

New Jerseyan

Smile Hi!

Well, to reply to your query to which I am sure that you would have got the answer by now, it is not that far away. So my advice to you would be to take the children something like eightish or nine in the morning. There are some really great sea food restaurants there so you can do your lunch there.
    Hope that you did so and had lots of fun in the process.