Thread: I'm so tired of snow...

Tourist

Post I'm so tired of snow...

22 inches last weekend and now more coming! I'm worried about my roof caving in.
    Last edited by Jersey Warren; 03-06-2007 at 01:21 PM.

Recent Resident

Quote Originally Posted by twentygirl
    22 inches last weekend and now more coming! I'm worried about my roof caving in.
    Wish I could have been there! I was back in Jersey last weekend... my girlfriend and I were driving down to DC when the storm hit, and DC only got 4 inches or so. I miss snow. We don't get very much of it here in the Portland area.

Recent Resident

Quote Originally Posted by Roadbldr '59
    Wish I could have been there! I was back in Jersey last weekend... my girlfriend and I were driving down to DC when the storm hit, and DC only got 4 inches or so. I miss snow. We don't get very much of it here in the Portland area.
    ...ain't you wish it's winter again? Me, I'm glad spring's here and summer's soon to come!

Tourist

Default re:

I am wishing too. Coz I've never been in a snowy area. I want to feel what you feel.

Recent Resident

Summer's in the air so let us first enjoy the heat.

New Jerseyan

Default better late than never!

Well,my title says it all, I do believe in that saying "better late than never". But I was not here when the storm hit and as a result missed out on the blizzard and everything. WIsh though that i was here, there is something about the snow, that just puts up a big smile on your face, maybe it is the beauty of it all!