Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Jersey Devils

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDevil View Post
    Let's Go DEVILS!!! Let's GO!!!
    Woo! Go Devils!

The Capitals will take care of the Rangers tomorrow. Despite the fact that they managed to lose one game (the Canucks swept the Blues and I think the Blues are better than the Rangers), I think they'll win their fourth game tomorrow.

New Jerseyan

Point one, The Devils are on MSG+ and Versus tonight for game 6. Point 2, let the rangers be on NBC at 2:00 in the afternoon today, it's beautiful outside and everybody will be out and about instead of sitting infront of the tube. In other words NO RATINGS for the rangers ! I will be home tonight but not in the afternoon so it is easier for me to watch JERSEY'S team at 7:30: .
    NEW JERSEY HISTORY SECOND TO NONE !

New Jerseyan

Whew! That was a tough one last night. I think somebody forgot to tell the Devils they had a game to play.

This series has been back and forth: win one, lose one, win one, lose one.

Thankfully Game 7 is at The Rock!

New Jersey Ambassador Admin & Founder JerseyDevil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by A-Line View Post
    Whew! That was a tough one last night. I think somebody forgot to tell the Devils they had a game to play.

This series has been back and forth: win one, lose one, win one, lose one.

Thankfully Game 7 is at The Rock!
    They better show up for the game on Tuesday. If any team can play under pressure though it's the Devils. North Carolina shouldn't even have a hockey team - it breaks my rule that if you can't drive in the snow - then you don't play hockey there.
    New Jersey is the only state honored by two resorts at Walt Disney World. The Beach Club Resort, modeled after Historic Cape May and The Boardwalk Resort, after Atlantic City. If the Jersey Shore is good enough for Walt Disney to recreate, isn't the REAL Jersey Shore even better for you and your family?

Things to do in NJ: Attraction Guide
    Where to Stay in NJ: Hotel Guide
    What's Happening in NJ: Event Guide
    NJ Visitor & Vacation Guide Request Form

AboutNewJersey.com on Facebook
    The Jersey Shore on Facebook

New Jersey Proud!
    Let's GO RUTGERS and New Jersey Devils!!!
    The Proud to be New Jersey Teams!

I have that rule too. Maybe I should have remembered that when I picked two players from the San Jose "Choking Chokers" Sharks in my hockey pool. I actually used my first pick in the first round to get Joe Thornton. I could have had Zach Parise!!!

Well done Devils for getting in to the second round. And the Rangers lost, so you can send that invitation now JD.

New Jerseyan

Quote Originally Posted by Nurvingiel View Post
    Well done Devils for getting in to the second round. And the Rangers lost, so you can send that invitation now JD.
    We lost.

In heartbreaking fashion.

The season is over for us.

Yes. I went to the Devils site just a few minutes ago, prompting me to come here immediately. I guess I heard what I wanted to hear when I was listening to the sports news.

I was sure that NJ was going to win that series. Everyone in my hockey pool is surprised at this; a lot of us got burned because we picked a lot of Devils players.

Edit: JD, you could amend the invitation and send it to NY Islanders fans. I'm sure watching the Devils is infinitely more entertaining than watching the worst team in the league play.
    Last edited by Nurvingiel; 04-29-2009 at 06:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by A-Line View Post
    We lost.

In heartbreaking fashion.

The season is over for us.
    yeah - the Devils lost. 80 seconds left. They had the game. It was unbelievable. It was my cousin's fault though. He's a Rangers fan and after the Rangers lost he came over. He was saying as the clock is ticking down - they won. I told him - they didn't win until that clock said 0:00 - then they scored. Then he said - well they're going into overtime and I said - anything can still happen - it's not over and they scored.

Talk about a big huge letdown with that game. It sucked.
    New Jersey is the only state honored by two resorts at Walt Disney World. The Beach Club Resort, modeled after Historic Cape May and The Boardwalk Resort, after Atlantic City. If the Jersey Shore is good enough for Walt Disney to recreate, isn't the REAL Jersey Shore even better for you and your family?

New Jersey Proud!

Ever since the Devil's 4-0 loss in game 6 (totally unexpected) my fortunes have taken a turn for the worse in the hockey pool. Maybe my hockey pool fate is tied to the Devils.

Travis Zajac (1 goal 3 assists), Paul Martin (4 assists) and David Clarkson (2 goals) did earn me ten points before the end though.

Quote Originally Posted by Nurvingiel View Post
    Ever since the Devil's 4-0 loss in game 6 (totally unexpected) my fortunes have taken a turn for the worse in the hockey pool. Maybe my hockey pool fate is tied to the Devils.

Travis Zajac (1 goal 3 assists), Paul Martin (4 assists) and David Clarkson (2 goals) did earn me ten points before the end though.
    I'm sorry. It sucks. I still can't believe that they lost in the last 80 seconds of the game. I hope you will continue to support them.

New Jersey Proud!