Thread: GA Promo codes & discounts

Tourist

Question GA Promo codes & discounts

Hi , I really wanna go to six flags as soon as possible, but being a student /paying rent /being in debt /etc... has my friends and I waiting until coke has their buy 1 get 1 free deals. Does anyone know a promo code to get discounted tickets or a good deal? I have 20$ off coupons but thats about the price of gas to get to Great adventure.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by NYCgirl
    Hi , I really wanna go to six flags as soon as possible, but being a student /paying rent /being in debt /etc... has my friends and I waiting until coke has their buy 1 get 1 free deals. Does anyone know a promo code to get discounted tickets or a good deal? I have 20$ off coupons but thats about the price of gas to get to Great adventure.

Thanks!
    Welcome to aboutnewjersey.com.

I do not know of any promocodes, but you may wish to try a search via a web search engine or some local travel agents.

If you buy tickets off Six Flags Great Adventure website you can save $9.00. Not much , but it is a start.

If you plan on going to GA more than three times a season pass may be a good value for you.
    $84.99 ($90.09 w/6% sales tax) versus $47.99 ($50.87 w/tax) regular admission.

If you show up 10 times it will be about $10 per visit. about 1 visit per week for the summer.

If you are only going for 2 visits you could get the "Bounce Back" (2nd day return visit) ticket for $12.00. About $65 for two days. There may be some restrictions to the "Bounce Back" ticket so you may want to read the fine print.

I hope this helps a little.
    Sincerely,
    Anthony

NJ & You, Perfect Together

New Jersey Ambassador Admin & Founder JerseyDevil's Avatar

Coke has been having their "Buy 1 - Get 1 Free" ticket deals now on their cans. I've seen them. That is only for weekdays though - I think for weekends it's $5 or $10 off the normal ticket price.
    New Jersey is the only state honored by two resorts at Walt Disney World. The Beach Club Resort, modeled after Historic Cape May and The Boardwalk Resort, after Atlantic City. If the Jersey Shore is good enough for Walt Disney to recreate, isn't the REAL Jersey Shore even better for you and your family?

Things to do in NJ: Attraction Guide
    Where to Stay in NJ: Hotel Guide
    What's Happening in NJ: Event Guide
    NJ Visitor & Vacation Guide Request Form

AboutNewJersey.com on Facebook
    The Jersey Shore on Facebook

New Jersey Proud!
    Let's GO RUTGERS and New Jersey Devils!!!
    The Proud to be New Jersey Teams!

Tourist

Default Coke Can Buy 1 Get1 free

Hi,

I'm curious of where I can find these coke cans. In a soda machine or by going to a food store and buying a six pack of it?
    I'm going to Great Adventures with my family next week and I don't like rides much at all, so if I can get in for free that would be great.
    TIA
    Tami

Quote Originally Posted by Tam-Tam
    Hi,

I'm curious of where I can find these coke cans. In a soda machine or by going to a food store and buying a six pack of it?
    I'm going to Great Adventures with my family next week and I don't like rides much at all, so if I can get in for free that would be great.
    TIA
    Tami
    I'm notsure about soda machines. I think you may be able to ge them there, but I know at convience stores you can. Also - I was at Allaire State park the other day - it's just east of GA and they had $20 off coupons for GA at the visitor center. Depending on where you are coming form it's actually right on your way. Just get off of exit 31 on 195. Head north less than a mile and then make a right. You'll come to the visitors center on your right.
    New Jersey is the only state honored by two resorts at Walt Disney World. The Beach Club Resort, modeled after Historic Cape May and The Boardwalk Resort, after Atlantic City. If the Jersey Shore is good enough for Walt Disney to recreate, isn't the REAL Jersey Shore even better for you and your family?

New Jersey Proud!

Well on CNN.com there was an article which mentioned Great Adventure discounts. For the 2006 season, up to August, if you bring in a gas station receipt, you get $15 off admission. Also, there are coupons from Papa John's pizza boxes (please be aware - I can not stand fast food pizza, only REAL NJ pizza made by italians is good ) and Home Depot will be having discount GA tickets, As Steve Brown, vice president for ticket stragey says in the aricle, "Any guest paying full price at our parks is probably not doing their homework." I had often said that though, because there are billion coke cans in NJ that offer discounts, if you went into a Wawa, they had tons of discount GA tickets available. I'm not sure if you can still get discounts from Wawa or not, but look around, discounts are out there.

What other Great Adventure discounts have people seen out there?

New Jersey Proud!

Tourist

Default Great Adventure discount price at AAA

Just picked up a 1 day Six Flags Great Adventure pass today at the local AAA.
    It only cost $33.50 for an adult. It includes 1 day at the amusement park & Safari. This is the lowest price you will find around for a 1 day pass.
    This is even cheaper than buying it online thru the SixFlags.com website.

Tourist

Default Discount codes Great Adventure

Hello, I jsut used the code COLDSTONE to buy my tickets. It is everyone pays the child price of 29.99. Hope this helps. Steve

Quote Originally Posted by string View Post
    Hello, I jsut used the code COLDSTONE to buy my tickets. It is everyone pays the child price of 29.99. Hope this helps. Steve
    Thanks Steve for the update on the promocode.

Great Adventure right now has also reduced their one day admission by $10 for a "limited time only". For 2008 - the coke cans still give you discounts and of course you can also find discount coupons at Wawa, I believe Burger King and other participating fast food venues.

New Jersey Proud!

Tourist

Up to 50% off the Front Gate Price when you buy tickets on the SixFlags website and use promotion code: COLDSTONE (may end any time before 10/28/10). NOTE: I saw Six Flags New England and SixFlags St.Louis, MO tickets for $29.99 with this code - not sure if there is a limit on the number of tickets, or if this is valid for all parks.

Also, if you buy your 2011 Season Passes now then you get free admission for the rest of 2010 including Fright Fest. Now is a good time to buy.

Make sure to check out the Entertainment Coupon Book. It has a coupon for $15 off Monday - Friday & $10 off Saturday - Sunday of a purchase of ONE MAIN GATE GENERAL USE ADMISSION valid for any regularly scheduled operating day through 10/28/10.

Hope this helps.