Thread: Haunted NJ: the Roads to Nowhere

Arrow Haunted NJ: the Roads to Nowhere

Haunted NJ: the Roads to Nowhere
    Information on the legends and urban history of the Tri-State New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and New York areas.
    Visit Haunted NJ: the Roads to Nowhere

Quote Originally Posted by Skatin
    Haunted NJ: the Roads to Nowhere
    Information on the legends and urban history of the Tri-State New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and New York areas.
    Visit Haunted NJ: the Roads to Nowhere
    interesting site.

Will need to look at this in more detail later.
    Sincerely,
    Anthony

NJ & You, Perfect Together

Quote Originally Posted by MITHRANDIR
    interesting site.

Will need to look at this in more detail later.
    Thanks for stopping by!

New Jersey Ambassador Admin & Founder JerseyDevil's Avatar

I want to have a section on haunted and eerie locations of NJ - not as indepth as weird NJ or that site, but something that gives people a general idea of some things and then points them to those sites possibly.
    New Jersey is the only state honored by two resorts at Walt Disney World. The Beach Club Resort, modeled after Historic Cape May and The Boardwalk Resort, after Atlantic City. If the Jersey Shore is good enough for Walt Disney to recreate, isn't the REAL Jersey Shore even better for you and your family?

Things to do in NJ: Attraction Guide
    Where to Stay in NJ: Hotel Guide
    What's Happening in NJ: Event Guide
    NJ Visitor & Vacation Guide Request Form

AboutNewJersey.com on Facebook
    The Jersey Shore on Facebook

New Jersey Proud!
    Let's GO RUTGERS and New Jersey Devils!!!
    The Proud to be New Jersey Teams!

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDevil
    I want to have a section on haunted and eerie locations of NJ - not as indepth as weird NJ or that site, but something that gives people a general idea of some things and then points them to those sites possibly.
    JerseyDevil,

I don't know what your over-all goal is, but if you simply want to drive more hits into your site with the eerie content, just select a few of the more known legends which have a decent amount of information available. That way you'll bring people in with whats already working; what they're already searching for. A few good places to consider are Clinton Road, the Devils Tree, the Gravity Hills, etc etc! Just go indepth with the actual stories themselves and that'll make the section seem large and have depth without needing an extreme amount of different legends to get the point across. If you need some assistance with picking out good content to use, just write me an email and I would be glad to help.

- Skatin
    TriState Paranormal Explorers
    http://www.TriStateParanormal.com

Well the foremost goal is for toruism content, but then also to have general information about NJ. One of the things that will be worked on in the near future hopefully is a Jersey Devil section.

If you wish to work on some write-ups you can. Let me know if you are interested. I'm in the middle of preparing for Celebrate NJ! so I don't have much time do it at the moment. I have talked to my Travel Writers about doing some write ups on things like this too.
    New Jersey is the only state honored by two resorts at Walt Disney World. The Beach Club Resort, modeled after Historic Cape May and The Boardwalk Resort, after Atlantic City. If the Jersey Shore is good enough for Walt Disney to recreate, isn't the REAL Jersey Shore even better for you and your family?

New Jersey Proud!

Tourist

Default Haunted Places on Long Beach Island

Does anyone know of any haunted places on Long Beach Island?

Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter
    Does anyone know of any haunted places on Long Beach Island?
    Actually there are supposed to be quite a few haunted places on Long Beach Island, even the beach areas. Blackbeard used to frequent the area and it's rumored that he buried treasure there. Also there is supposed to be a ghost ship and pirates that haunted the area. I'm not that familiar with all the stories though, so maybe someone else would be able to help out. I can look through my books though, I have several that cover haunted NJ, including Cape May and Long Beach Island.

New Jersey Proud!