PDA

View Full Version : Dog Parks or Beaches?

Anonymous
07-01-2004, 06:49 AM
Are there any dog parks or beachs, seaside or lakeside? The Camden Co area would be best, but I would take a nice car ride if it was a pleasant park to spend a few hours.

JerseyDevil
07-01-2004, 07:05 PM
I moved this to the activities section. It just made more sense to have it here.

Are there any dog parks or beachs, seaside or lakeside? The Camden Co area would be best, but I would take a nice car ride if it was a pleasant park to spend a few hours.
I have to check out camden county. I don't think they will have much regarding beaches - because it's the Delaware. I just contacted Ocean county for dog parks around the Seaside/Toms River area. Would you be interested in the Salem County area? In Pennsville there is a park called Riverview Beach Park. I think they allow dogs on a leash - or are you looking at being able to let your dog run free?

BTW - I see you are becoming a regular. I appreciate that. I was wondering if you considered joining? You woudl get e-mail notifications when someone replied to your post that way.