PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Baseball Team

JerseyDevil
06-24-2004, 11:51 PM
What is your favorite baseball team in New Jersey and best experience?

I have to confess - I haven't been to a game yet. Although I have planned on seeing the Trenton Thunder, the Lakewood Blueclaws, the Camden Riversharks and the Somerset Patriots - since they are all within an hour of my house and actually only the Riversharks are farther than a half hour.

[NOTE] Remember you must register to take place in polls. Registering is free. All you need is a valid e-mail address, create a username and a password.

MITHRANDIR
07-21-2004, 11:05 PM
What is your favorite baseball team in New Jersey and best experience?

I have to confess - I haven't been to a game yet. Although I have planned on seeing the Trenton Thunder, the Lakewood Blueclaws, the Camden Riversharks and the Somerset Patriots - since they are all within an hour of my house and actually only the Riversharks are farther than a half hour.

[NOTE] Remember you must register to take place in polls. Registering is free. All you need is a valid e-mail address, create a username and a password.

The Trenton Thunder have a very good ball park, though I have not attended any games yet. :o

I live close to the Blue Claws, but I have not gone to a game yet there either.

I have attended the Frederick Keys (in Maryland; Baltimore Orioles affiliate) and found it enjoyable. A good value for entertainment dollar. Especially if you are bringing your family to the game.

If the baseball here is similar to the Keys, I think that people will enjoy the minor league baseball very much.

MABL
05-09-2006, 11:49 AM
The Thunder. Although I'm a die hard Met fan and they are the AA affiliate of the Yanks (they ironically used to be the AA affiliate of the BoSox before they changed owners), they have a great park and fun atmosphere. The team stinks this year, but you can go see the local kid Eric Duncan. Duncan went to Seton Hall Prep and was drafted by the Yanks out of HS. He could be a good one and make the Show someday, perhaps even in a Yankee uniform if they don't trade him for much needed pitching. I'll go check them out this summer when they play the Binghamton Mets.

JerseyDevil
05-09-2006, 01:09 PM
I'm right down the street from Waterfront Stadium. I have to go to a ganme this summer. Just moved to Trenton, but it is something I've been planning on doign anyway.