PDA

View Full Version : Searching for Info...communities along GSP in Monmouth and Ocean Counties

jles
08-14-2006, 12:47 PM
HI am from New York and know very little about the communities in New Jersey. I will be moving to NJ within the year, but have a bit of criteria to meet and could use some assistance. ;-) Looking for a community in either the South Monmouth or North Ocean County area that is in close proximity to an exit along the GSP, and offers a decent enough commute to NYC. Schools are not important at this point, as it is a transitional move. Also a boat owner and would prefer to be on or close to ocean, bay, inlet. Open to detached homes, Townhouses, Rentals... can anyone offer some suggestions or point me in the direction to find them? Would be much appreciated. Thanks!

JerseyDevil
08-14-2006, 05:06 PM
Are you looking for access to the Garden State Parkway because of it's access to NYC? or is their some other reason? If it's just because of NY then I would say to check out Middlesex County also.

Also, what type of things do you enjoy doing? There are hundreds of towns in the area you have described.