PDA

View Full Version : Updated Messageboard - March 2010

JerseyDevil
03-14-2010, 06:22 AM
Just updated the messageboard to VBulletin 3.7.4. I hope in the near future to have it upgraded to 4.0+ If you notice any problems, let me know. You will notice some enhancements. I haven't gone through it yet. the version has been out for a while, just haven't gotten around to upgrading.

JerseyDevil
03-19-2010, 07:09 PM
Instituted some security measures which I hope will cut down on the spammers. One - I turn on the new ReCAPTCA option as well as instituted the spam capture functionality.

njriverman
03-20-2010, 11:58 AM
Just updated the messageboard to VBulletin 3.7.4. I hope in the near future to have it upgraded to 4.0+ If you notice any problems, let me know. You will notice some enhancements. I haven't gone through it yet. the version has been out for a while, just haven't gotten around to upgrading.

What are the enhancements?

I moderate at another board, and have a question.. do you have an opinion on the moderate linkbacks item?

njriverman
03-22-2010, 10:07 AM
What are the enhancements?

I moderate at another board, and have a question.. do you have an opinion on the moderate linkbacks item?

I have noticed when I try to post in the AC area it says posts are moderated?

JerseyDevil
03-22-2010, 10:34 AM
I have noticed when I try to post in the AC area it says posts are moderated?

Did you actually post because it doesn't show anything waiting to be moderated. I am hoping that is just a message - and that it isn't actually going to moderate all the threads. It'll be a headache if I have to go in a basically try to wade through all the posts every day to see if anything is awaiting moderation.