PDA

View Full Version : Dinner Impossible

njmusic
03-05-2010, 11:31 AM
I just saw an episode in Collingswood NJ in Camden County
It must have been a repeat because it was an outside block party
on Palmer Ave. They had a contest where Chef Irvine went against one of his sous chefs and one half the street against the other and they were judged by a guest judge

JerseyDevil
03-05-2010, 01:39 PM
I just saw an episode in Collingswood NJ in Camden County
It must have been a repeat because it was an outside block party
on Palmer Ave. They had a contest where Chef Irvine went against one of his sous chefs and one half the street against the other and they were judged by a guest judge
I haven't seen that one - I'll have to look for it. I saw the Dinner Impossible episode they did in Wildwood with Morey's Pier - that one had him turning standard boardwalk food into gourmet.

njmusic
03-05-2010, 10:30 PM
I haven't seen that one - I'll have to look for it. I saw the Dinner Impossible episode they did in Wildwood with Morey's Pier - that one had him turning standard boardwalk food into gourmet.

I have not seen that one YET LOL I watch to much food network I must be getting old

JerseyDevil
03-06-2010, 12:00 AM
I have not seen that one YET LOL I watch to much food network I must be getting old
I watch the Food Network a lot. Less so now because so much of it seems to be repeats. There is only so many times that I can watch the same Food Network Challenge. :)