PDA

View Full Version : Who is New Jersey's favorite MLB Baseball Team Poll

njriverman
12-19-2009, 02:42 PM
Who is New Jersey's favorite MLB Baseball Team?

Major league level.

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc81/njriverman/Phillies%20Games%20Outings/Phillies-Yankees.jpg

JerseyDevil
12-21-2009, 10:11 PM
None of these teams are New Jersey teams, so the thread had to be moved to the Outside New Jersey General discussion forum. I may change it back - but I want to think about it. New Jersey is not Philadelphia nor are we New York. Maybe once Steinbrenner kicks the bucket, New Jersey may get a major league team.

njriverman
12-22-2009, 12:13 AM
None of these teams are New Jersey teams, so the thread had to be moved to the Outside New Jersey General discussion forum. I may change it back - but I want to think about it. New Jersey is not Philadelphia nor are we New York. Maybe once Steinbrenner kicks the bucket, New Jersey may get a major league team.

Whoops, I guess I meant which MLB team is NJ resident's favorite. :o

njmusic
03-05-2010, 11:48 AM
Hi Njriverman
I don't think its really a fair question south jersey will (usually) go with philly
north jersey (usually ) NY and central jersey Split

I'm from a small town in south jersey called Pine Hill i'm about 20 minutes from philly (CITY)
I don't like the phillies tho they did play well in the last series I gotta go with the yanks and yes I know they bought there team :-D