PDA

View Full Version : Missing DOG Alert

kristysmom
11-28-2009, 12:01 PM
Sparky is an 8 yr old black Akita/terrier mix, he has been missing since Tuesday. His owner is heartbroken, He was last seen in the Ocean Acres section in Manahawkin, he is wearing a red collar, his tail is curly. please contact his owner at 609-618-2680 if found or seen, lets get him home safely

JerseyDevil
12-05-2009, 03:02 PM
Sparky is an 8 yr old black Akita/terrier mix, he has been missing since Tuesday. His owner is heartbroken, He was last seen in the Ocean Acres section in Manahawkin, he is wearing a red collar, his tail is curly. please contact his owner at 609-618-2680 if found or seen, lets get him home safely

I'm sorry I didn't see this thread earlier. We had to put approval restrictions on the General Jersey Shore forum area because of the spammers posting sexually explicit material. I hope you find Sparky. I had hearing about lost animals and children. I know how difficult it is to lose a dog, my dog Marc had run out soon after I had gotten him and he was missing for 7 days. I thought he was gone for good, but luckily someone found him.

kristysmom
12-07-2009, 09:58 AM
E="7"][/SIZE]

Reward for Sparky's return

kristysmom
12-09-2009, 05:32 PM
he was found a week ago by someone who found him in their yard, they called animal control and took him home to his family
Merry Christmas to all of them

thanks for your help:wave::excited:

JerseyDevil
12-09-2009, 05:36 PM
he was found a week ago by someone who found him in their yard, they called animal control and took him home to his family
Merry Christmas to all of them

thanks for your help:wave::excited:
Great - I'm really happy he made it home. I had been telling people who live and work in the Manahwakin area. I'll let them know that Sparky was found.