PDA

View Full Version : Bay beaches are available

lala678
11-04-2009, 12:19 AM
Bay beaches are available for those who want to swim in calm, shallow waters. Bayview Park, located on 68th Street in Brant Beach, has bathroom facilities. Another bay beach is located at Beach Haven Terrace on New Jersey Avenue and 131st Street. Summer windsurfing is available at Brant Beach bay area. A seasonal fee is required.

Access the beach via more than 160 street ends. The beaches are family-oriented, with many vacationers driving in from Philadelphia or New York. The beaches are more or less flat and broad at the southern end, falling off more quickly at the northern end. And the township's southern section is more commercialized than North Beach and Loveladies in the secluded northern end.

njriverman
11-04-2009, 08:23 PM
just asking?

JerseyDevil
11-07-2009, 02:58 PM
just asking?
lala678 is one of those "new" spammer types. They grab information from other sites and post it on messageboards - then they include spam links. I thought the information was worthwhile for people - so I kept the post, but I deleted the links. Their other two posts they made I completely deleted because they made zero sense and were really just fragments. I hate spammers - I waste more time trying to delete spam threads and posts then I sometimes think it is worth.

njriverman
11-07-2009, 03:30 PM
lala678 is one of those "new" spammer types. They grab information from other sites and post it on messageboards - then they include spam links. I thought the information was worthwhile for people - so I kept the post, but I deleted the links. Their other two posts they made I completely deleted because they made zero sense and were really just fragments. I hate spammers - I waste more time trying to delete spam threads and posts then I sometimes think it is worth.

Thanks for explaining. Personally I don't think I get any hits off my links for weekend directional sign services; it seems my email and postcard solicitations work best.

Nipspiera
12-10-2009, 07:34 AM
Where are the best beaches to visit? I am planning a trip to fun loving Beach in February.

njriverman
12-10-2009, 02:20 PM
Where are the best beaches to visit? I am planning a trip to fun loving Beach in February.

February?

Are you a polar bear?

This is snow not sand.

http://www.jessbell.net/show-image/292533/Jessica-Bell-Kolarsick/Sea-Girt-Beach,-New-Jersey-in-the-Winter.jpg (http://08069.info)