PDA

View Full Version : Free Outdoor Concert in Princeton Sat., 7/15

DebbieSans
07-08-2006, 02:29 PM
Hi everyone,

My band, SunDog, will be giving a free concert on the Green in Palmer Square, Princeton on Saturday, 7/15 from 2PM til 4PM. We play a mix of good-time rock 'n roll and country rock, so there's something for everyone. Palmer Square is located off Nassau St., across the street from Princeton University. Hopefully we'll have nice weather!

Thanks and take care,
Debbie
SunDog
http://www.sundogcountry.com

JerseyDevil
07-08-2006, 07:43 PM
Hi everyone,

My band, SunDog, will be giving a free concert on the Green in Palmer Square, Princeton on Saturday, 7/15 from 2PM til 4PM. We play a mix of good-time rock 'n roll and country rock, so there's something for everyone. Palmer Square is located off Nassau St., across the street from Princeton University. Hopefully we'll have nice weather!

Debiie - I could have met you on that day there, but that's the day the moving guys are coming to bring my stuff down to Towm River. :( If it's nice, I'm sure you'll have a huge turnout. Palmer Square really is the heart of Princeton and is one of the many things I will miss when I move to the shore.

DebbieSans
07-08-2006, 09:12 PM
Hi JD,

That's too bad about the timing. It would've been great to meet you. I'm really looking forward to playing at Palmer Square...we played there last year too, and it felt great being there in the heart of Princeton in such a nice location. Plus, we had a very nice, attentive crowd.

Sounds like you'll already be out of the area, but if you're still here on July 21, we'll be playing at a bar in Trenton called the Sticky Wicket that night.

Good luck with your move!

Take care,
Debbie