PDA

View Full Version : best article i've ever read

mthoma26
06-13-2006, 04:49 PM
Stacey Smith, a writer for aboutnewjersey.com, has written what I consider to be one of the greatest articles I've ever read. Move over Dan Rather and Peter Jennings, this is the new face of media and journalism. And I happen to know for a fact that she's gorgeous.

JerseyDevil
06-15-2006, 11:51 PM
Stacey Smith, a writer for aboutnewjersey.com, has written what I consider to be one of the greatest articles I've ever read. Move over Dan Rather and Peter Jennings, this is the new face of media and journalism.
Okay - how much did she pay you? :p

And I happen to know for a fact that she's gorgeous. Oh I see - must be the boyfriend. :hello:

simplosys
06-19-2008, 02:02 PM
okay, i will take your word for it that the article is great but i do have to ask, how objective was your decision if you consider her to be a beauty. Either way, the whole thing sounds interesting, perhaps you can post a snippet of that article here? that would be great and we will all get a chance to read it and form our opinion!

JerseyDevil
06-19-2008, 02:10 PM
okay, i will take your word for it that the article is great but i do have to ask, how objective was your decision if you consider her to be a beauty. Either way, the whole thing sounds interesting, perhaps you can post a snippet of that article here? that would be great and we will all get a chance to read it and form our opinion!
Stacey did write a really good article on Long Beach Island, along with Surlfight Theatre.

18 Things to Dop on 18 Miles of LBI (http://www.aboutnewjersey.com/JerseyShore/NorthernShore/LBI18Things.php)
More than Just Acting at Surflight (http://www.aboutnewjersey.com/DiaryTours/surflight_6_1_06.php)

I see I have to reformat the articles since I changed some site-wide page formating.

arunkumar
09-18-2008, 10:17 PM
Stacey Smith, a writer for aboutnewjersey.com, has written what I consider to be one of the greatest articles I've ever read. Move over Dan Rather and Peter Jennings, this is the new face of media and journalism. And I happen to know for a fact that she's gorgeous.

Great