PDA

View Full Version : J.D.

NJPRIDE
06-11-2006, 05:42 PM
J.D. what is going on here with all the strange posts . I suggest people DO NOT go onto any of the links left by these people .

JerseyDevil
06-11-2006, 06:58 PM
J.D. what is going on here with all the strange posts . I suggest people DO NOT go onto any of the links left by these people .

They're spam bots. I may need to get another admin to take care of these things when I'm away doing other things. I usually get them taken care of right away, but these past two days I've been out and about.

DebbieSans
06-12-2006, 05:43 PM
I hate these things. I removed a comments section from my website recently because I just got sick of having to delete this stuff.

Deb

JerseyDevil
06-12-2006, 08:48 PM
I hate these things. I removed a comments section from my website recently because I just got sick of having to delete this stuff.

Deb
I may have to go back to requiring e-mail confirmation. I shut that off because a couple of peope complained about it.

JerseyDevil
06-15-2006, 02:44 PM
BTW - I thought you'd get a kick out of this. I'm always on the look out for these spam posts, but there is one that keeps catrchign my eye and that's one about "Loan Rates". The thing is - it's my OWN thread, which talks about how NJ tried to lock in it's interest reates, but is now spending more because rates went lower than what they were locked in at. But becuase it has the words "loan rates" I keep thinking it's a spam thread. :)