PDA

View Full Version : New Jersey

Marianita
06-02-2006, 01:59 AM
Hi everyone, I will be in New Jersey by tomorrow evening, well actually the next day. lol. I am so pleased to be going to my second home and seeing my family. Getting to take a months vacation makes me happy too. I will keep you updated on the places we go and all. It is hard to believe that I will be sleeping in Marlton within a matter of hours. Take care. Marianita:wave:

Jersey Warren
06-02-2006, 10:11 AM
:)
Hi everyone, I will be in New Jersey by tomorrow evening, well actually the next day. lol. I am so pleased to be going to my second home and seeing my family. Getting to take a months vacation makes me happy too. I will keep you updated on the places we go and all. It is hard to believe that I will be sleeping in Marlton within a matter of hours. Take care. Marianita:wave:

Have a really wonderful, fun-filled trip, Marianita! :wave:

Marianita
06-02-2006, 11:05 AM
Thankyou Jersey Warren. My plane leaves at 2;00pm. ''Jersey Rich'' is picking me up in Philly. Looks like we will all be ''sleepless in Marlton''. lol. I told my son it is fine to arrive in the middle of the night. I have never seen Philly at that hour. lol. I wonder what time Dunkin Donuts opens. lol. I will keep you updated. Take care. Marianita:) :wave: