PDA

View Full Version : Reg. Airport Shuttle from Woodbridge

jerseyboy
01-23-2008, 11:39 AM
Guys,

I'm trying to find if there is any form of shared ride like "Super Shuttle" in jersey which can run between woodbridge and newark libery intl. airport (EWR).

Man.... I'm searching for last 2 days and I couldn't find a single one, Every single search ends up in a private sedan which is even more expensive than the Taxi :lmao:.

So if any of you know anything... please reply here.

JerseyDevil
01-23-2008, 02:20 PM
Guys,

I'm trying to find if there is any form of shared ride like "Super Shuttle" in jersey which can run between woodbridge and newark libery intl. airport (EWR).

Man.... I'm searching for last 2 days and I couldn't find a single one, Every single search ends up in a private sedan which is even more expensive than the Taxi :lmao:.

So if any of you know anything... please reply here.

Hey JerseyBoy - Did you try these???

Garden State Leasing - EWR to Suburbs - (800) 910-5466
Princeton Airporter - EWR to Middlesex/Mercer Cty - (800) 385-4000
State Shuttle - EWR to many areas of New Jersey - (800) 427-3207

I don't know if they are group shuttles or private cars though. I know there was a shuttle I took from EWR to Toms River years ago. I would think they would have something for Woodbridge.

If you find anything - please update us here, so others can use the information.

BTW - you've probably found what I have found. if you're going from or to the airport, it's difficult to find shuttles unless you're going or coming from NY.

jerseyboy
01-24-2008, 08:56 AM
Thank you Jersey Devil.

I tried all these and they pretty much charge the same as the Cabs. Princetone Airporter is operated by Olympic Airporter and there is no price change.

However the state shuttle charges the exact amount as Cabs + $10 for additional passengers.

There is literally no shared shuttle business for central jersey which is closer to the airport, starting one may be really profitable.

JerseyDevil
01-24-2008, 11:59 AM
Have you tried hotels in the area? I know that when I took the shuttle from Newark Airport to Toms River, the drop off points were hotels.

jerseyboy
01-25-2008, 06:00 PM
Have you tried hotels in the area? I know that when I took the shuttle from Newark Airport to Toms River, the drop off points were hotels.

Thank you jersey devil. There is a sheraton near by... I will try to find out from them.

davegering
01-26-2008, 10:09 AM
The best bet is still the NJ Transit train or the 62 Bus

JerseyDevil
01-26-2008, 10:37 AM
The best bet is still the NJ Transit train or the 62 Bus

The train is an idea because you can take NJ Transit and get on the Air Train to Newark Liberty.

jerseyboy
01-28-2008, 08:09 AM
The train is an idea because you can take NJ Transit and get on the Air Train to Newark Liberty.

Usually I do that when I travel domestic. But this time I'm doing international and taking baggages with family, so its going to be a hard one.

I think I might use the State Shuttle this time.