PDA

View Full Version : New Jersey Pride Lacrosse

NJPRIDE
05-16-2006, 08:55 PM
Another pro team that isnt affraid to take N.J.s name starts it season this Saturday at home . That team is ,yes you guessed right THE NEW JERSEY PRIDE . Their home field this year is at Rutgers (Yurcak Field ). They open against the boston cannon , game time 7:30 .If you like hockey and a good hard hitting game you would probably like lacrosse .

NewarkDevil5
05-16-2006, 09:24 PM
My only issue with the NJ Pride is they keep moving around. They need to settle on a field and play there for more than a season at a time. My suggestion is Bears and Eagles Stadium, but I'm biased ;)

MABL
05-21-2006, 10:28 AM
I will have to check this out since they are playing at Rutgers this year.

NewarkDevil5
05-21-2006, 12:37 PM
The Pride needs to do live webcasts of their games. That'd help grow the fanbase even though they don't have a television deal.

NJPRIDE
05-21-2006, 02:16 PM
If you go to The Prides website you can listen to them live . They are broadcast over the New Jersey Internet Radio Network . The Prides website is www.newjerseypride.com . They won last night 13-12 with 8.2 seconds left in sudden death o.t. . It became the longest game in league history .

NewarkDevil5
05-21-2006, 02:29 PM
Radio broadcasts are one thing and they're good, but video broadcasts is what they really need to do. They could even charge. Let the radio be free and charge a subscriber fee for the video.

JerseyDevil
05-23-2006, 06:46 PM
I agree, nothing beats video. I intend to go see them when they are playing in Mercer County Park. I had meant to go last year, but I missed it. :(

NJPRIDE
05-23-2006, 08:31 PM
One thing that is good is that The Pride got some air time on News12 over the weekend . I hope they continue to cover them . I feel the station does a pretty good job of covering N.J. sports , and this is a team who isnt afraid to take N.J.s name so they should be covered . Their next game is Friday night at R.U. GO PRIDE !