PDA

View Full Version : Scrap Metals

131 Dukes St.
09-26-2007, 08:05 AM
I am starting to venture into the scrap metals bussiness and will remove any in the Ocean / Monmouth county area up to and including Older Auto`s that may have become an eyesore on your property. Email me at HankMcV64@comcast.net I will try my best to arange a quick pickup.:wave:

JerseyDevil
09-26-2007, 11:40 AM
I am starting to venture into the scrap metals bussiness and will remove any in the Ocean / Monmouth county area up to and including Older Auto`s that may have become an eyesore on your property. Email me at HankMcV64@comcast.net I will try my best to arange a quick pickup.:wave:
You know - usually I don't allow such blatant advertising on the messageboard, but since you're a long time member and contributor - I'll let it slide. :p

BTW - you should put it in your signature. It's a better way of promoting it, because then everyone sees it on every post you make.

NJBarb
10-15-2007, 05:44 AM
I saw this show one night - I think its called "The Big Idea" where they interview entrenpreners and this guy started a business thats now a franchise called 1-800-GOT JUNK - basically they will remove anything from your property - they send a truck with two guys and charge by the time and the weight - he said there is nothing they wont remove and named some of the weird stuff people had stored in their garages that hes carted away. He said that the first year was a struggle and by the second year they hit the million dollar mark.