PDA

View Full Version : The Boss in Asbury

davegering
09-25-2007, 10:29 AM
I was actually able to get Tickets to see Bruce last night at Convention Hall in Asbury Park. We were 200th in line for drop tickets but they had enough. A great show and Asbury is looking pretty nice along the Boardwalk. The beach bar inside Convention hall is great over looking the ocean and you can even rent a bed right inside the bar to hang out and rest. Lets hope the rest of Asbury can catch up

JerseyDevil
09-25-2007, 11:27 AM
I was actually able to get Tickets to see Bruce last night at Convention Hall in Asbury Park. We were 200th in line for drop tickets but they had enough. A great show and Asbury is looking pretty nice along the Boardwalk. The beach bar inside Convention hall is great over looking the ocean and you can even rent a bed right inside the bar to hang out and rest. Lets hope the rest of Asbury can catch up
Welcome back Dave. You've been missed. I moved ths thread to the "NJ Music" forum - you had accidentally posted it in the "outside New Jersey" section. :)

How was the show? I have to get back into Asbury Park and take some more photos. The city has been redeveloping nicely. The outside of Convention Hall all fixed up?

davegering
09-25-2007, 11:29 AM
The show was great the area around Convention Hall is really taking shape. I just got off the phone and got Tickets for Springsteen for the Continental areana on Friday

davegering
09-29-2007, 07:08 PM
Another great show by th BOSS on Friday night at the Meadowlands. Only about 3000 tickets were offered for the rehearsal show. He will be back in JERSEY on the 9th and 10th of October