PDA

View Full Version : Hot air balloon rides in Clinton

Marianita
04-08-2006, 09:48 PM
Hi Dave, NJ PRIDE. I read online that Clinton NJ offers hot air balloon rides. They are not cheap but what a blast it would be. Imagine seeing the parkway from a birdseye viewpoint? lol. The only problem is that I have not found anyone as enthused as I am about it. My kids do not sound enthused. I sure want to do it.Hopefully I can talk someone into riding with me. By the way, how far is Clinton NJ from Marlton? Marianita:)

JerseyDevil
04-08-2006, 10:11 PM
Hey Marianita -

I moved this to the New Jersey outdoor recreation forum. The other forum was for activities or discussions unrelated to NJ. :)

Hi Dave, NJ PRIDE. I read online that Clinton NJ offers hot air balloon rides. They are not cheap but what a blast it would be. Imagine seeing the parkway from a birdseye viewpoint? lol. The only problem is that I have not found anyone as enthused as I am about it. My kids do not sound enthused. I sure want to do it.Hopefully I can talk someone into riding with me. By the way, how far is Clinton NJ from Marlton? Marianita:)
I've always wanted to go on a balloon ride. In June is the huge Balloon Festival. I'll have to get more information to you, but you're actually coming out in May - aren't you? Anyway, Clinton is about 1 1/2 hours north of Marlton. It's right off of Rt 78, just west of 287.

Marianita
04-08-2006, 11:31 PM
Hi Jersey Devil, I have decide to go NJ in June instead of May due to too many activities here. June 1st. I will be what my granddaughter calls, ''Calgone.'' That means ''gone from California.'' lol. So get me all the info you can on the balloon festival because I have always wanted to ride in one of those. Perhaps you can join my family and I there. It is off route 78, not far from Marlton, cool. Are you still in Trenton or were you just thinking of moving there? Gosh what fun. Marianita:)