PDA

View Full Version : Wife having surgery

davegering
02-18-2006, 03:28 PM
My wife is having Hip replacement surgery on the 23rd does anyone know someone that has been thru this. She is having the left hip replaced on the 23rd and the right in May. She is only 33 but has arthritas.

Thanks

JerseyDevil
02-18-2006, 11:03 PM
Dave - I don't know anyone who has gone through this. I'm sorry to hear that your wife has to go through this and at only 33.

Marianita
02-25-2006, 08:13 AM
Hi Davegering, Please let us know how things go. I am sorry your wife is going through this at such a young age. I have heard that hip replacement surgery helps. God bless. Marianita

davegering
02-25-2006, 08:55 PM
She is doing well thank you. She is being moved to a rehab center from the hospital tommorow and will be coming home in about 7 days. Just got back fom the hospital and she is her old cranky self again.

Marianita
02-25-2006, 10:57 PM
Hi davegering. I am glad she is doing well. You know the old saying, that if someone is a bit grouchy they must be getting back to normal. lol. I well remember 9 yrs ago my husband having surgery. He was so sweet while in intensive care being hovered over but when they moved him to a room he was a real grouch. lol. I am glad all is going well. Give your wife my best. Marianita