PDA

View Full Version : My New Favorite Restaurant in Union

FoodLuvr
01-11-2006, 03:18 PM
Hi :hello: ,

My friends and I always look for new restaurants to try out. This past Saturday night, we tried out this fairly new place, called 22 West Restaurant and Lounge. It was fabulous! We had a blast there. There was a band playing that night by the dance floor, which kept us busy after dinner. They have a beautiful ambiance--clean & modern. The food was amazing too (you have to try their Macadamia Encrusted Cod...mmmmmm :) ), plus they have an extensive wine list :-D ...literally thousands of different bottles on display! If you visit their website, they have lots of nightlife events coming up on their calendar. www.22west.net

Just thought I would let you know about one of my new favorite restaurants!

;-)

JerseyDevil
01-17-2006, 07:54 PM
Hey again FoodLuvr. :)

I looked at the menus on this restaurant and I thought you would be interested in another one. I mentioned it in your AC thread - but you should check out the Liberty House Restaurant in Liberty State Park.

I haven't been to 22 West Restaurant, I wonder if we have it in our restaurant guide.

Marianita
02-05-2006, 11:14 PM
That sounds great. I will make it a point to go there. I love cod. By the way the restaurant in Cape May called ''The Lobster House'' is a neat place. It has the best sea food I ever tasted and plenty of it. The oyster rockefellers were the best I ever. There is also ''2 Mile Landing'' in Wildwood and that was nice too. Have you been to these places? Marianita