PDA

View Full Version : Moving to Trenton

JerseyDevil
12-12-2005, 07:42 PM
Well, I'm moving to Trenton in the Lamberton section, about 4 blocks from the Sovereign Bank Arena. I would love to be staying here. I love this area, Plainsboro is great, except for the cost and the police. Princeton and Cranbury are right here, it's easy to get wherever I want to. I love the back roads. Trenton will take a bit to get used to, but I'll be in the center of NJ politics. The AboutNewJersey.com office will be set up there. It'll be a big adjustment really, but it may work out for the best. Part of me is excited, another is apprehensive.

Anyone have any thoughts?

MITHRANDIR
12-12-2005, 08:15 PM
Well, I'm moving to Trenton in the Lamberton section, about 4 blocks from the Sovereign Bank Arena. I would love to be staying here. I love this area, Plainsboro is great, except for the cost and the police. Princeton and Cranbury are right here, it's easy to get wherever I want to. I love the back roads. Trenton will take a bit to get used to, but I'll be in the center of NJ politics. The AboutNewJersey.com office will be set up there. It'll be a big adjustment really, but it may work out for the best. Part of me is excited, another is apprehensive.

Anyone have any thoughts?

I wish you well on your move. May it meet with your expectations.

I am not very familiar with living in Trenton, except that I lived in Ewing twp. for many years. Ewing twp. is a nice area.

JerseyDevil
12-12-2005, 08:19 PM
I wish you well on your move. May it meet with your expectations.

I am not very familiar with living in Trenton, except that I lived in Ewing twp. for many years. Ewing twp. is a nice area.
It'll be different. It's actually only two blocks from Waterfront Stadium also. The area is supposed to be on the rebound and there is a lot of buildings being remodeled and fixed up. The other positive is that the Lightrail system is also only two blocks away, so it's pretty central to things. Just a lot of changes going on in my life right now. Hopefully these changes will be for the best.

Marianita
02-05-2006, 11:28 PM
It sounds like you are pleased to be living in Trenton. It looks like a nice place to live. I took the train to NY from Trenton and had dinner there. It sounds as if you will be conveniently located and have easy access to where you want to go. I love driving back roads and ofcourse NJ has so much scenery, everything being so green and pretty. Marianita

JerseyDevil
03-01-2006, 11:10 PM
Well I finally made it to Trenton. Two months later than expected, but hopefully this will be positive. I really liked Plainsboro - so it's sad to leave. Won't miss the cops though (at least the cops after midnight). At least I'm still only a half hour away - but I liked the Princeton/Plainsboro/Cranbury area -but paying $1,200 for a one bedroom apartment was getting to be a bit much. Can't start a business when so much money is going toward rent.

Marianita
03-02-2006, 05:12 PM
Hi Jersey Devil, I hope you will be happy in Trenton. You sure were paying alot of rent in the Plainsboro area. I hope you found something nice for less. I am sure you will be happy there in Trenton. You can always take the train wherever you want to go and save money with the less rent to start a business. Hopefully there are not too many cops there. lol. Marianita