PDA

View Full Version : Quebec City at Christmastime

DebbieSans
10-24-2005, 04:15 PM
When most people are heading for warmer climates, I love to travel up to Old Quebec City between Christmas and New Years. Inns in the city are lovely...and cheap at that time of the year. Of course, it's freezing cold there and it seems to snow every day, but there are tons of great restaurants to warm up in if you're touring the city. If you like winter sports, you'll definitely keep busy every day.

Debbie
http://www.sundogcountry.com

JerseyDevil
11-28-2005, 10:58 PM
Are you planning on going there this year? I actually don't think it's odd though. A warm Christmas to me - just isnt' Christmas. How can you sing "I"m Dreaming of a White Christmas" when it's 70 - 80 degrees. :p Anyway - I told my friend in Sweden that I've been thinking that I think for some Christmas I really need to go to Stockholm. The city looks beautiful and I would love to see it all white and snow on the ground and everything. Of course I've never been to Sweden at all, so I told him that I will also have to come out for Midsummer Festival too. :)

DebbieSans
11-29-2005, 09:18 PM
Hi JD,

Nope, not going up to Quebec this year unfortunately. Stockholm sounds like a great idea, especially if you have friends there. Have you been to europe before?

Regards,
Debbie

JerseyDevil
11-29-2005, 09:45 PM
Hi Deb - Hope your Thanksgiving was good.

Nope, not going up to Quebec this year unfortunately. Stockholm sounds like a great idea, especially if you have friends there. Have you been to europe before?
Been to England twice but other than that, nope. They were short business trips basically. I would actually like to spend some time there, instead of having to work like I did.