PDA

View Full Version : Question about Ortley Beach

momof5plus1hubby
04-11-2007, 08:52 AM
Hello,

I was looking at a hotel in Ortley beach and it says it is walking distance to Seaside heights boardwalk. Anybody know actually how close they are to one another. I have 5 kids and I don't want to hike with them LOL.

Thanks Chrissy

JerseyDevil
04-13-2007, 12:36 PM
Hello,

I was looking at a hotel in Ortley beach and it says it is walking distance to Seaside heights boardwalk. Anybody know actually how close they are to one another. I have 5 kids and I don't want to hike with them LOL.

Thanks Chrissy

Sorry Chrissy. We have to moderate the General Shore discussion forum so your thread didn't appear right away. Spammers post a lot of inappropriate material in here and so we have needed to take this step. Your thread is now active.

Jersey Warren
04-13-2007, 02:01 PM
Hello,

Thanks Chrissy

High Chrissy,

If you go to this link, it will show you a map of the area, with a scale. It could conceivably be quite a hike, depending on where in Ortley Beach it is.

http://maps.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTExNmIycG51BF9TAzI3MTYxNDkEc2VjA2ZwLWJ1 dHRvbgRzbGsDbGluaw--#mvt=m&q2=seaside+heights+nj&q1=ortley+beach+nj&trf=0&lon=-74.072442&lat=39.949063&mag=3

Have a great vacation!

Warren:wave:

131 Dukes St.
07-22-2007, 03:50 PM
Hello,

Thanks Chrissy
Ortley is just north of seaside and not a very long walk at all!

simplosys
07-05-2008, 07:06 PM
Well, to reply to your query to which I am sure that you would have got the answer by now, it is not that far away. So my advice to you would be to take the children something like eightish or nine in the morning. There are some really great sea food restaurants there so you can do your lunch there.
Hope that you did so and had lots of fun in the process.