PDA

View Full Version : NJ Symphony Orchestra

Aeneas
10-17-2005, 10:38 AM
Hello JD, Nurvingiel. It's me Hector (though not under that name since I already registered here under that. But password is forgotten.)

Anyways, I thought I should make my debut here in the best way I know.
Let express profound admiration to Zdenek Macal, previous maestro of the NJSO (now the maestro is Neeme Jarvi). Even though I've never even been to a NJSO concert, I can tell by the music they preform, that it is a place of the highest artistics.
www.njsymphony.org

JerseyDevil
10-17-2005, 10:43 AM
Hello JD, Nurvingiel. It's me Hector (though not under that name since I already registered here under that. But password is forgotten.)

Anyways, I thought I should make my debut here in the best way I know.
Let express profound admiration to Zdenek Macal, previous maestro of the NJSO (now the maestro is Neeme Jarvi). Even though I've never even been to a NJSO concert, I can tell by the music they preform, that it is a place of the highest artistics.
www.njsymphony.org
Welcoem hector. Good to see you have joined us again. You know if you told me you had forgotten your password, I could have remedied that. :) I suppose you are still on the library computers.

I actually have to get to the NJSO sometime. I get all their brochures, but I actually haven't gotten a chance to see them yet.

Aeneas
10-17-2005, 10:48 AM
Welcoem hector. Good to see you have joined us again. You know if you told me you had forgotten your password, I could have remedied that. :) I suppose you are still on the library computers.

I actually have to get to the NJSO sometime. I get all their brochures, but I actually haven't gotten a chance to see them yet.

Well you should! How many times have I told you to?
Check these concerts out: you should go to the Rachmaninoff Symphonic Dances...
http://www.njsymphony.org/Calendar/October.htm#Chen

I went to the Nashville Symphony again, did I tell you? Holst's The Planets, and Leonard Nimoy was there.
btw, my Sister said you bought Beethoven's Pastoral Symphony...

Aeneas
03-01-2007, 02:37 PM
I thought I'd come back and visit here:). Thought I might bring this thread back up...

JerseyDevil
03-07-2007, 12:44 PM
Welcome back "Hector" :p Why don't you sick around a bit. :D There is a lot more on the board now then before - even if you are from Tennessee and never been to New Jersey.

Aeneas
04-10-2007, 09:37 PM
Well, you know....Entmoot is getting a little...spam-u-lous;)
There is still healthy debate on certain issues, but ever since you left, the politics discussions are pretty superficial....