PDA

View Full Version : I'm so tired of snow...

twentygirl
03-01-2007, 06:23 PM
22 inches last weekend and now more coming! I'm worried about my roof caving in. :(

Roadbldr '59
03-01-2007, 11:08 PM
22 inches last weekend and now more coming! I'm worried about my roof caving in. :(

Wish I could have been there! I was back in Jersey last weekend... my girlfriend and I were driving down to DC when the storm hit, and DC only got 4 inches or so. I miss snow. We don't get very much of it here in the Portland area.

Baby_mo
04-24-2007, 05:48 AM
Wish I could have been there! I was back in Jersey last weekend... my girlfriend and I were driving down to DC when the storm hit, and DC only got 4 inches or so. I miss snow. We don't get very much of it here in the Portland area.

...ain't you wish it's winter again? :D Me, I'm glad spring's here and summer's soon to come!:evil:

bedeliavelez
06-21-2007, 12:43 AM
I am wishing too. Coz I've never been in a snowy area. I want to feel what you feel.

OliviaM
06-24-2007, 02:59 AM
Summer's in the air so let us first enjoy the heat.:cool:

simplosys
07-05-2008, 07:02 PM
Well,my title says it all, I do believe in that saying "better late than never". But I was not here when the storm hit and as a result missed out on the blizzard and everything. WIsh though that i was here, there is something about the snow, that just puts up a big smile on your face, maybe it is the beauty of it all!:D